We are an eminent manufacturer and exporter, engaged in offering an excellent range of Nanofiltration Membranes. These membranes are used in industries like food & beverage, dairy, water purification and chemical for diffusion of certain ionic solutes like sodium & chloride. Our Nanofiltration Membranes are also useful for the desalination of dyes, optical brighteners and predominantly monovalent ions. We design these membranes at our state of the art manufacturing unit from top quality materials.
- Unmatched performance
- Sanitary design
- Longer service life
Nanofiltration is a membrane segregation process, it separates an array of organic and inorganic substances from solution in a liquid. This is achieved by dissemination through a membrane, under pressure differentials that are substantially less than those required for reverse osmosis but still considerably greater than those for ultra filtration.
All nanofiltration systems rely heavily on membranes. The membranes are produced from a wide gamut of materials like cellulose derivatives, synthetic polymers, ceramics and also from organic/inorganic hybrids. Furthermore, the membranes are also produced in varying formats, such as plate and frame form, spiral wound, tubular, capillary etc.
Nano filtration, similar to other membrane processes is also vulnerable to fouling. So nano filtration systems should be designed in such a way as to minimize the likelihood of fouling.This can be achieved through proper pretreatment, with the right membrane material and with sufficient cross flow velocities to wipe the surface clear of accrued slime.
Nano filtration is commonly used in different industrial sectors, some of these are,
- It's chief application is still in the treatment of fresh, processed and waste water. Although it cannot be used for water desalination, nano filtration is used as a potent process of softening water. Furthermore, nano filtration membranes are also ideal to use in the removal of natural organic matter from water i.e- tastes, odors and colors.
- In the food industry, NF is used to concentrate whey and permeates from other whey treatments. Also used in the processing of sugar to concentrate dextrose syrup and thin sugar juice. It also finds use in dairy industry.
- In the chemical sector, NF is used as a purification process during the production of salt. Moreover, it is also commonly used in petrochemicals and the pharmaceutical sector.
- In the paper pulp industry, nano filtration is used for it's purification properties, helping the industry to reduce it's total water usage.
- Water softening
- Precious metal recovery
- Acid/caustic recycling
- Dye color removal
- Heavy metal separation of waste water
- MWCO is precise
- High packing density
- Sanitary design without dead
- Various choices of module dimensions
- Economic and simple module replacement
- Demineralize whey and Lactose in dairy processing
- Removes natural organic matter in process of Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Hardness Reduction in Water purification process
- It Removes Sulfate from seawater & chemical
- Premium hardness & sulfate removal properties
- Superior layer membrane structure that reduce surface roughness & adherence
- Optimized for use in seawater
|Model||Effective Area||Flow rate||Average Salt Rejection||Minimum Salt Rejection|
Replacement refer: DOW NF90-2540
Performance is based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm MgSO4, 70.0 psi, 25oC, 15% recovery, pH8.0, 30 minutes operation.
Typical operating pressure
40-200 psi (3.0-14.0 bar)
Maximum operating pressure
600 psi (41 bar)
Operating temperature range
Cleaning temperature range
Allowable pH-Continuous operation @25oC
Maximum Feed Flow
6.0 gpm (1.4 m3/hr)
Maximum pressure drop
13 psi (0.9 bar)
Maximum SDI(15 minutes)
Building 2, Shunren Road No. 51, Linhe Industrial Zone, Shunyi District, Beijing, Beijing, 101300, China