Spiral MF Membrane
MF membrane usually serves as a pre-treatment for other separation processes such as ultrafiltration. The typical particle size used for MF membrane ranges from about 0.1 to 1um. In terms of approximate molecular weight these membranes can prevent particles such as suspended solids, bacteria, and other macromolecules colloids, and pass through water, inorganic salt, monovalent species and small colloids. Compare to ultrafiltration, MF systems operate at relatively low pressures about 0.3-7 bar.
- Clarification for fermentation broth in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
- Removal of suspended solids
- Pretreatment of RO/NF
- High thermal and chemical resistance
- Imported high quality raw material
- Sanitary design without dead space, high resistance to fouling
- Microfiltration membranes are a vital component in dairy plants. Therefore, they are maintained and replaced as necessary to maintain the performance and product quality of the equipment. Our company has the relevant experience and expertise to keep the equipment running continuously and efficiently.
Building 2, Shunren Road No. 51, Linhe Industrial Zone, Shunyi District, Beijing, Beijing, 101300, China