Electrophoretic paint ultrafiltration shutdown treatment
Shutdown points short-term shutdown (within 2 hours), mid-term shutdown (2 hours -14 days), long-term shutdown
(More than 2 hours), due to the impact of the length of the shutdown on the ultrafiltration membrane is not the same, so the treatment is also different.
1. Short-term shutdown, shutdown steps
- Slowly turn off the ultrafiltration unit paint inlet valve and paint outlet valve.
- Stop the paint pump
- Wash the ultrafiltration membrane with clean water for 10 minutes. The flushing pipe is the same as the paint liquid return pipe (if there is a recoil pipe, recoil for 10 minutes after the positive flushing is finished).
- After flushing, close the permeate valve so that the membrane tube is filled with clean water (Do not make the membrane a dry membrane. If the membrane becomes a dry membrane, use a 5% sprinkler to fill the membrane tube.)
2. Mid-term downtime
Medium-term downtime must first be replaced with purified water ultrafiltration device paint liquid (ie washing time than short-term downtime longer), and then washed with deionized water multiple times until the device does not contain any paint, and finally to Fill the ultrafiltration device with water to prevent the membrane from drying out.
The steps are:
- Fill the tank with ultrafiltration water first and then perform the 4 steps of short-term shutdown.
- Open the ultrafiltrate to clean the tank valve and the semi-clear liquid outlet (1/3).
- Start the wash pump, slowly open the inlet valve of the cleaning fluid, and enter the equivalent volume of clean water or ultrafiltration water with the paint liquid in the film tube to discharge the paint liquid in the device into the electrophoresis tank (this operation The role is: the device can be almost all the paint back to the bath electrophoresis tank, paint emissions can be avoided so that the economic losses caused by pollution and environmental pollution).
- The ultrafiltration membrane with water flushing, flushing pipe with the same paint return pipe (if there is recoil pipeline until after flushing until recoke until the cleaning fluid clean up, and finally close the ultrafilter paint Import and export valves and through the valve of all the liquid will go to pure water [ion water] sealed in the membrane tube).
3. Long-term shutdown
Long-term shutdown, closed in the ultrafiltration tube solution must contain preservatives to prevent bacterial growth, downtime steps:
- First, press short stop 1-4 steps, and then press the middle stop step 4 steps to operate.
- Prepare about 1% formaldehyde solution in decontaminated water in the cleaning tank.
- Allow this formaldehyde solution to circulate within the device for 30 minutes.
- Restoration after prolonged shutdown Before starting up, about 5% alcohol should be used to soak directly into the two ports on the side of the ultrafiltration for 30 minutes (external pressure type membrane tube only).
Building 2, Shunren Road No. 51, Linhe Industrial Zone, Shunyi District, Beijing, Beijing, 101300, China