- 1-2 USD ($)
- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)
- Spiral membrane
- MBR Industry
- Removal of suspended solids
Offered Spiral Microfiltration Membranes have been produced by utilizing standard quality basic elements that have been procured from reliable sources. Provided microfiltration products are used for purification and also for separation of sterilized beverages and water. These are available in different specifications and we deliver these within specific time.
- Can be used for repeated times
- Easy to install
- Perfect for decontamination purpose
- Solid structure
Process of microfiltration involves effective separation of impurities like contaminated particles from liquid by using special membrane having micro porous surface. This type of filtration material is available in 0.1 mm to 10 mm size options. Characteristics of microfiltration technology resembles to the mechanism of reverse osmosis method.
This type of filtration technique is used as important part of pre-treatment process for different particle separation methodologies like ultra filtration process. Usually particles having 0.1 m to 1 m diameter can be separated from liquid. Offered filtration materials are truly effective in holding suspended solids, bacterial, colloidal particles, macromolecules, small colloids, monovalent ions and inorganic salt. MF filtration material can be used under lower pressure (0.3 bar to 7 bar) when compared to UF filtering components.
Customers can avail spiral MF elements made of various pore diameter and material choice based options. Notable for their solid shape, these have adequate surface and standard volume. Based on thickness level of feed spacer, height of feed channel varies between 12 mil to 120 mil. This particular specification enables offered filtering components to integrate with all sorts of liquids and solids irrespective of their viscosity level. Hydrodynamic effect (associated with forces generated by fluid flow) and energy efficiency are some of the outcome of using these filtration materials. We also offer these products with special attributes like odor resistance properties; high temperature, caustic or soda enduring capacity etc.
Micro filtration membranes:
Asymmetric pore structure, macro void pattern and neatly woven surface of these filtering materials promote smooth passing of sugar, salt and protein particles by holding only large suspended matters.
Micro Filtration Applications:
- Suitable for treating drinking water
- Ideal for cold sterilization procedure of pharmaceutical products and beverages as well
- In petroleum processing field, these filtration components are used for thorough eradication of particles present in flue gas.
- Widely used in adhesive and paint production industries
- Utilized for fermentation broth clarification process in biotechnology and pharmaceutical fields
- Utilized for clarified lysate in biochemistry field
- Also used as important part of pre treatment procedure of nano filtration or reverse osmosis based purification process
- MBR industry
- Pleated cartridges
- Capsule filters
- Point of use filters
- Elimination of suspended solid particles
- Laboratory disc filters
- Excellent thermal attributes and chemical enduring capacity
- Application of standard grade basic materials of imported quality
- Good packing fraction
- Accessible in different diameter based options
- Easy to replace
- Dead angle free design that prevents contamination and odor generation
Membrane Pore Size
| || |
Sanitary Net Glass Fiber
May Be Omitted
- 500 Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- One PC in a carton
- All India
Building 2, Shunren Road No. 51, Linhe Industrial Zone, Shunyi District,, Beijing, Beijing, 101300, China