- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)
- 1-2 USD ($)
- Energy efficient mechanism
- Trouble free filtration method
- Accurate diameter
- Solid structure
Cutoff molecular weight or MWCO of NF membrane ranges between 200 Da to 800 Da ( Dalton). MWCO intends to remove divalent or large ions and aids in passing of monovalent ions of sodium and chloride through offered NF materials. This technique is adopted during hardness removal process of groundwater and also for stream de salting job.
This advanced membrane filtration technology is extensively utilized in dairy industry for partial demineralization and immediate concentration procedures under 3.5bar to 30 bar of pressure range. Sulfonate PS, polyamide and sulfonate PES are used as raw materials for these filtering components.
- Caustic or acid recycling process
- Water hardness treatment
- Removal of dye color
- Recovery of precious metal
- For waste water treatment during heavy metal separation process
- For amino acid, protein and vitamin concentration process in pharmaceutical, beverage and food industries.
- Application of Cutoff molecular weight technique that has high precision level
- Utilization of standard grade raw materials, chemical protection capacity, good flowing characteristics
- Dead angle free design, ability to prevent odor formation
- Can be replaces quickly and at low cost
- Available in different dimensions based options
- Standard packing fraction
- 1000 pcs Per Day
- 2-3 Week
Building 2, Shunren Road No. 51, Linhe Industrial Zone, Shunyi District,, Beijing, Beijing, 101300, China