Spiral Sanitary NF Membranes are used to tread turbidity of fluids caused by blending of different flavoring materials. Mixing of different materials in liquid promotes chemical and physical reactions which in turn generate suspended particles. Offered filtration materials have specially designed pore diameter and surface area that promote fast and effective filtration process. Sulfonated polyethersulfone membrane offered by us is effective in treating turbidity of fluid caused by oil based substances. With having 150 Dalton to 2000 Dalton MWCO ( molecular weight cut off), these NF materials are suitable for partial demineralization ( monovalent ion) and simultaneous concentration process used in dairy, pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- Developed from Sulfonate PS, Sulfonate PES and polyamide, this array of filtration products can be used under 3.5 bar to 30 bar pressure range.
- NF membranes have a molecular weight cut-off between 150-2000 Dalton usually. RisingSun Membrane manufacture spiral sanitary, Net-Wrapped NF membrane elements for food process, such as dairy, for simultaneous concentration and partial (monovalent ion) demineralization, Biotec, Pharma, and other applications.
- NF membrane operation pressure is around 3.5-30 bar.
- NF membrane chemistry: Polyamide, Sulfonate PES, Sulfonate PS.
- Decoding of our products codes: SS-NF1-8040-G1
- Water softening
- Precious metal recovery
- Concentration of protein, , vitamin in food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry
- Acid/caustic recycling
- Dye color removal
- Heavy metal separation of waste water
- Imported high quality raw material, high flux, chemical resistance
- Precise MWCO
- Sanitary design without dead space, high fouling resistant
- Testing sample is available
- 1000 Per Day
- 2-3 Week
Building 2, Shunren Road No. 51, Linhe Industrial Zone, Shunyi District, Beijing Beijing China 86-10-89496869