Ultrafiltration(UF) Filter Membrane PAN PVDF
We offer Polyacrylonitrile (PAN), Polyvinylidine fluoride (PVDF) Ultrafiltration membrane elements in spiral type with a molecular weight cut-off of 50,000; 80,000; 10,000 and are ideal for oily waste water and applications where tolerance to solvents and oils is required.
We offer these spiral wound ultrafiltration (UF) membrane elements with high performance
in standard residential, commercial and industrial sizes. Each PAN, PVDF UF membrane meets or exceeds our strict quality requirements before shipment under ISO 9001:2008 system.
Ultrafiltration membranes are used to remove macromolecules from water. Ultrafiltration membranes have relatively large pore sizes and can only intercept colloids, viruses, particles and other macromolecules in water, but can not intercept dissolved salts and other molecules in water.
- Fuel oil water separation
- Paper pulp wastewater treatment
- Electrocoating paint recovery
- Low pressure request for reduced operating costs and power consumption
- High flux with narrow MWCO
- High thermal and chemical resistance for long using life
- Very competitive price and fast shipment
- We offer testing sample
Ultrafiltration membrane technology features
- The removal efficiency of impurities is high, and the water quality is much better than the traditional method.
- Completely eliminate or greatly reduce the use of chemicals to avoid secondary pollution.
- The system is easy to automate and has high reliability. The operation is simple, the facility is only turned on, and the two files are closed.
- It has good chemical stability, acid resistance, alkali resistance and hydrolysis resistance, and can be widely used in various fields
- The heat-resistant temperature can reach 140Â°C, it can be sterilized by ultra-high temperature steam and ethylene oxide; it can be used in a wide pH range, and can be used under strong acid and strong alkali and various organic solvents.
- High filtration precision, can effectively remove 99.99% of harmful substances such as colloids, bacteria and suspended solids in water.
- 7Compared with the cost of conventional water treatment system, the domestic sewage is treated by ultrafiltration to make the treated water quality better and reused. However, the industrial wastewater can not meet the standard due to the general technology, and the ultrafiltration technology can fully treat the wastewater.
Building 2, Shunren Road No. 51, Linhe Industrial Zone, Shunyi District, Beijing, Beijing, 101300, China